Login or sign up Lost password?
Login or sign up
The Morristown Volunteer Fire and Rescue Squad would like to welcome their community members, and friends abroad to their website. The Company met at the Gleanor Office until Chapman Hall over the glove works was rented as a meeting hall on May 9, 1894. Although this tradition has suffered many interruptions, it has continued to the present. In addition, the Fire Department was one of the centers of the social life of the community.